Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Project 365 :: Day 127-149

My heart and mind have been full these past few weeks with thoughts, hopes, fears, dreams, worries, goals, anxieties about the future, the present, and even the past, making it a bit hard to truly write and express something coherently here in this space. So I have been continuing to snap photos, looking for the beauty in the every day as well as counting my gifts {although I haven't shared those in weeks} to help me to sort through the cacophony that is my mind. I will be sharing soon {hopefully!}, but until then...please enjoy little snatches of my life in the images below.

Day 127 :: My first view outside every day out of my 
bathroom window #MyFavorite 


Day 128 :: Just ME...enjoying my back yard!
Looks like the door needs some cleaning! ;-) 


Day 129 :: Natural Beauty 
#HangingWithOlivia 


Day 130 :: Arno getting some love 


Day 131 :: Fruit by the Foot
#HappyBoy 


Day 132 :: "I love my new house." ~Morris
#MyOwnBackYard 


Day 133 :: Mulching the garden
#HardWorker 


Day 134 :: First day out with the kite
and look.... #UpUpAndAway


Day 136 :: Forgot to take a pic yesterday {I know, weird!} 
but I will make up for it with a couple extra in the rest of the week. 
For today, this is Olivia just up from her nap drinking her "juice."

Day 137(1) :: Reflection

Day 137(2) :: Gazing

Day 138 :: Sheer Joy 
{Playing in the park with Liv}

Day 139 :: Pottery Competition at Monthly
3rd Friday Art Event -- I enjoyed this so much!

Day 140 :: Congrats, Liz, on achieving your Masters in Business
So proud of you!

Day 141 :: Raindrops

Day 142 :: Shopping with our local coupon queen,
my Aunt Bonnie

Day 143(1) :: Kitty "Love" 

Day 143(2) :: Schwing

Day 144 :: Banana Nut Muffins

Day 145(1) :: Embracing the Wind

Day 145(2) :: Little Liv with baby and "bobbie"

Day 146 :: So yeah...I live with a lion. ;-)

Day 147 :: Happy 2nd Birthday, Haylee

Day 148 :: She really loves him. ;-)

Day 149 :: Was doing some decorating today
and put a few pieces of Africa on display
{Don't you love how the ostrich egg broke
in close resemblance to the shape
of the African continent??}


I'm on a journey, chronicling my life with a picture a day for a year. I hope to discover the world around me in my day-to-day life in a uniquely different way as well as learn more about my DSLR to better capture those precious moments. Linking up with my friend Paige and others who are taking this challenge too.


1 comments:

Jen said... Best Blogger Tips

I was thinking when I saw that last photo before I read your text, "Wow! How cool that it looks like Africa!" Love how you captured that cat yawn.

Related Posts with Thumbnails