Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Relentless Love :: The Wrap Up

Our Relentless Love journey has come to a close, at least here on the blog.


However the life lessons that I have learned will stay with me for awhile. I think that is how I have seen His relentless love the most across all of these stories....through the people themselves....through the way that they bravely shared of themselves by giving their words as a gift - to me and to you - in this space.

Through Kamille's story of finding complete abandonment with Jesus as a little girl as well as how she did not mind going first in this series with short notice I discover such childlike acceptance, kindness and grace. In Katy's heart I find a woman whose deep feeling produces a giving heart so big that even she does not even know the capacity she possesses as she shares about the God who sees. With Christina's words, I see a woman who knows her weaknesses well, but acknowledges a Savior who loves her in spite of them, because of them and openly shares her story with the world.


As Cara weaves her morsels sharing of His indelible love, ink turning into blood, transforming us, I see a woman whose very nature exudes a passion for, a desire to know Jesus better. Sarah recounts the psalms with the heart of a poet, and I am enraptured into this Jesus that she sees and knows so personally, so intimately, and I am drawn into the love affair of a God who never quits. Paige comes clean about the time where her desire to be right and the busyness of life caused her communication to be a sounding gong to the ears of her listener, and through the sharing, she teaches me that telling our stories, even the mistakes, even when it is hard, can bring a world of healing to those around us.



In Jen, I learn bravery, to step away from the only life she has known to a life where she had to step into her dreams, to trust that the Father's love was bigger than even the limits she has placed upon herself, and she inspires me to have faith in the God of innumerable possibilities who persistently pursues our hearts. As Jennifer shares the words of the Father to her, to us, to me, I am enraptured by His breathtaking love, His invitation to trust Him, and I want to BE that little girl again just holding Daddy's hand, climbing into His lap, twirling & dancing & laughing with my Father.



Annie's courage to tackle love in the face of grief showed me his healing power not only in her life, the life of readers across the globe, but also in my heart. To be a part of therapeutic breakthrough and encouraging another to share their REAL, RAW stories just shows me the connection of His relentless love in and through each of us. Anna's raw grit always challenges and spurs me forward. Her words about battle scars and crooked toenails share life in the cracks, through the hard, in the yes, buts. Her encouraging words to me through this writing project remind me of how we can impact another's life without even knowing about it. And, Holley's heart always blows me away and hearing her own journey of struggle and chasing after something to find love and acceptance shows me the wrestling of my own soul and where it can truly find rest.

It has been my pleasure to host each and every one of these ladies this month. I hope you have learned from them, their lives, their choices, their setbacks, their love for Jesus and more. If you have, would you let me know? And what spoke to you? I would love to know. It encourages me to know that you have been encouraged!

May your life be a continual pursuit of a deeper understanding of His Relentless Love .... for you!






7 comments:

Katy said... Best Blogger Tips

great series! :)

Sarah Bessey said... Best Blogger Tips

Such a beautiful, meaningful series, L. Loved every one of them. thank you for inviting me to play a part. So honoured. xo

lindseyfoj said... Best Blogger Tips

It was my pleasure to have you as a part of it!

lindseyfoj said... Best Blogger Tips

Thank you, sweet Katy!

Ms. Kathleen said... Best Blogger Tips

Encouraging, Up lifting... Thank the Lord for his RELENTLESS LOVE! Beautiful and very thought provoking.

lindseyfoj said... Best Blogger Tips

So glad that you enjoyed it!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

[url=http://magkras.ru/modeliruyuschiy-topik-sensi/]Моделирующий топик Сэнси[/url]
[url=http://magkras.ru/zimnee-odeyalo-220-sm-h-200-sm-iz-ovechey-shersti-hlopok-tik/]Сервировочное блюдо с лотком для стекания воды и масла[/url]
[url=http://magkras.ru/podveska-na-krovatku-ili-kolyasku-medvejata/]Подвеска на кроватку или коляску Медвежата[/url]
[url=http://magkras.ru/doska-razdelochnaya-woody-35x18sm/]Набор кухонных ножей LU 507[/url]
[url=http://magkras.ru/korset-r8355/]Обруч спортивный Фит Студио 1 кг[/url]

Related Posts with Thumbnails