Friday, October 21, 2011

{RE}discovering Him :: Day 21 - The Beyond



GO.

Beyond the ordinary.
Beyond what seems possible.
Beyond the ceiling of limitations.
Beyond your wildest dreams.

That is who He is to me.
He is the One who sees beyond what I can see,
beneath the surface of what IS,
behind the walls of darkness that try to swallow whole
our goals
our dreams
our destiny.

HE SEES.

Beyond.

When I look through His eyes, love with His heart, walk in His image...
He teaches me to...

to go
beyond
the obvious
the hurting
the power
the rage
the desperation.

In myself and in those with whom He places in my path
if I can see beyond,
if you can view beyond,
imagine,
just imagine with me
the beauty
that COULD be
the wonder that is in store
when beyond our human understanding
we see the purpose He has planned

Beyond our human imagination....

STOP.

{RE}discovery :: I am on a 31 day journey of {RE}discovering Him - His purpose, His heartbeat. Wrapping my mind around His BIG-ness, the magnitude of His power & love, gives me a new glimpse into WHO He is and WHO I can be IN Him.

Photobucket



6 comments:

Beth Werner Lee said... Best Blogger Tips

Gorgeous poem, yes, and I resonate. Praising him for you!

lindseyfoj said... Best Blogger Tips

Aw...thank you so much for calling it a poem...I didn't really intend it that way, but I suppose it did flow out that way...love how HE does that....

Lenae said... Best Blogger Tips

I love the idea behind this journey, and am so inspired by this installment, particularly: "...just imagine with me / the beauty / that COULD be..." Oh yes, that beauty is what my heart cries for!

Very much looking forward to meeting you at Relevant!

lindseyfoj said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks, girl! I appreciate the love....can't wait to meet you too!

Rambling Heather said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm so glad to have found your blog through my friend The Nester.  I have been blessed by your words!

lindseyfoj said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh, thank you, Heather! You are so kind!

Related Posts with Thumbnails