Thursday, October 13, 2011

{RE}discovering Him :: Day 13 - The Wisdom


I am just kind of in awe of this revelation that God has given to me. The wholeness IN Him, taking me, holding my hand, and sometimes even carrying me through this intense season of brokenness struck me with amazing REALness.

HE is with me.
Even when I HATE the process
Even when I think HE hates ME. {which I know He doesn't}
Even when I cry because I think I cannot take any more.
Even when the heart break threatens to suck me into its black hole.

Even then....
He is with me.

Changing me.
Transforming me.
Developing me.

Into His image.
Reflecting His heartbeat.
Shining His light.
Walking in my purpose.

{RE}discovery :: The journeys that we take often seem irrelevant, insignificant, & maybe even irreverent in some ways, and yet the more, the longer, the harder, I cling to Him, I start to become that which moves His heart, brings joy to the world, and surrenders to the One who knows the end from the beginning.

Photobucket


How little people know who think that holiness is dull.
When one meets the real thing,
it is irresistible.
~C.S. Lewis



2 comments:

Shelley said... Best Blogger Tips

Love that last quote by Lewis - I heart him x

lindseyfoj said... Best Blogger Tips

Me too! Brilliant!

Related Posts with Thumbnails