Monday, February 7, 2011

Multitude Monday - #121 - 140

Gratitude - a feeling of thankfulness or appreciation, as for gifts or favours; the state of feeling grateful


#121 - bonding with my aunt over her new potential baking business

#122 - having an uncle who believes in me to recommend me for job possibilities

#123 - people who have a heart for Haiti giving up their time and money to go and serve this week

#124 - my parents who continue to be like Jesus and shine His light to their world in Haiti {and beyond}

#125 - my husband's diligence with his studies

#126 - my RE-newed love of photographing

#127 - the realization of new loves/direction/interests from the Father in this transitional season

#128 - spending time with my bestie and her baby girl, Macy

#129 - Macy falling into a sound sleep at the sound of my voice {SO COOL!}

#130 - making connections with my counselor friend; she is a God-send in this season

#131 - wearing my new {GREAT SALE} 60's mod coat this week

#132 - taking pictures of my family at my 2nd cousin, Meghan's, birthday party

#133 - watching her not only open presents, but kindly read ever card

#135 - playing stomp rockets with Vincent & Nathan (Meghan's brothers)

#136 - catching up with my childhood bff, Wendy, their mom, as we folded laundry

#137 - phone call with my college bff

#138 - using Gilmore Girls quotes to spice up our conversations -- they TRULY make us laugh

#139 - new wisdom from Mr. Oswald Chambers, "Lust means 'I must have it at once.' Spiritual lust causes me to demand an answer from God, instead of seeking God Himself who gives the answer."

#140 - knowing that His grace is relentless for my heart, even when I waver

I have joined The Gratitude Community -- a place to be inspired by others and what God is doing in their lives, a chance to share my own journey of gratitude, and an opportunity to REMEMBER to be grateful in ALL things. So on Mondays, I will add to my list of 1000 gifts of all the graces God has provided in my life. Would you consider joining me? Even if you don't blog, you can join the gratitude community by starting a gratitude journal, mentionning your gifts on Facebook, or sending e-mails to your friends. Let's work together to help in creating a more thankful, joyous world!!





4 comments:

laughwithusblog said... Best Blogger Tips

Sounds like lots of fun times! My parents were missionaries in Mexico. :)

Stephanie said... Best Blogger Tips

I want to see a picture of that 60's mod coat! I bet it's super cute on you!

stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

Lindsey V said... Best Blogger Tips

@laughwithusblog Thank you! Did you grow up in Mexico or did they go later in life?


@Stephanie I will put it up soon!! I love, love, love this coat!

Lindsey V said... Best Blogger Tips

@laughwithusblog Thank you! Did you grow up in Mexico or did they go later in life?


@Stephanie I will put it up soon!! I love, love, love this coat!

Related Posts with Thumbnails