Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Farewell to the Faces of South Africa

During this week, while we are packing up to leave South Africa, I would like to share a few "faces" of this beautiful country that have graced my life in special ways over the past 3 years and make this Rainbow Nation SUCH a unique place to live....

Isabella


Baby Ethan & his new friend :)


Uncle Jakes & Auntie Gloria


....and my favorite of the week for Sweet Shot Tuesday and Communal Global where I am linking up to both for the first time this week. These two faces are coming with me on the next step of the journey....it's nice to take a few familiar things with you...:)


My Bokkie and my baby girl, Patches




Sweet Shot Day

6 comments:

Jen Price said... Best Blogger Tips

Thinking of you this week as you're preparing to leave...

Anita Johnson said... Best Blogger Tips

I just found your blog through Communal Global and I have enjoyed looking through your posts. I didn't see where God is leading you next, I'll have to come back to hear the rest of the story. :-)

Ray Hollenbach said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm, enjoying your blog. My only regret is finding it just as you are leaving S.A. God bless you in the next steps of your journey!

Stephanie said... Best Blogger Tips

Isabella is such a gorgeous little girl! Just look at those lashes!

Wishing you much peace as you move from South Africa to the next season of your lives...

stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

Lindsey V said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks to each of you for your words of encouragement in this transitional time....

Ray Hollenbach said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm, enjoying your blog. My only regret is finding it just as you are leaving S.A. God bless you in the next steps of your journey!

Related Posts with Thumbnails