Monday, August 23, 2010

Multitude Monday - #16-20

Gratitude - a feeling of thankfulness or appreciation, as for gifts or favours;
the state of feeling grateful


~16. "Geeking out" with my husband on our laptops next to each other in the evening ~

~17. Learning, learning, learning SO many lessons -- thankful (most days!) that the Father DOES NOT RELENT ~


~18. Making my Aunt Bonnie's chocolate chip cookies in South Africa brings a little of my "family" to my home here ~

~19. Sharing those cookies with my "family" here in SA! ~

~20. Words of encouragement from a friend who has "known" me for years -- for better or for worse ~


I have joined The Gratitude Community -- a place to be inspired by others and what God is doing in their lives, a chance to share my own journey of gratitude, and an opportunity to REMEMBER to be grateful in ALL things. So every Monday, I will add to my list of 1000 gifts of all the graces God has provided in my life. Would you consider joining me? Even if you don't blog, you can join the gratitude community by starting a gratitude journal, mentionning your gifts on Facebook, or sending e-mails to your friends. Let's work together to help in creating a more thankful, joyous world.

holy experience

3 comments:

Richelle Wright said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks for stopping by - and your kind words!

So... where in Haiti did you grow up? My dh did a couple of short-term trips and my in-laws retired then retreaded... spending two terms in Cap Haitian.

Everly Pleasant said... Best Blogger Tips

This is really exciting! I spent a lot of time in Haiti between the ages of 11 and 13, living there while we were completing my siblings adoptions. I still keep in touch with people there (the McHouls for example,) and very much hope to go back someday. Who are your parents and how do you know the McHouls?
Thanks again for commenting!

Everly

Tim and Richelle said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks for stopping by - and your kind words!

So... where in Haiti did you grow up? My dh did a couple of short-term trips and my in-laws retired then retreaded... spending two terms in Cap Haitian.

Related Posts with Thumbnails